On this episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Giles Sutton, CEDIA’s SVP of Industry Engagement. We discuss the organization’s new “Member of Excellence” program, their sharpened focus on increasing awareness within the design and building communities, new efforts in workforce development, observations from ISE 2019, and much more!
That plus the latest home tech headlines including: Why Amazon acquired Eero. Details on Samsung’s new 2019 QLED lineup. Do we finally have a date for Apple’s new streaming service? Arlo pulls its new Ultra model from the shelves after a slew of performance problems. Crestron and Savant show off their new 2-way Apple TV integrations. Control4 expands its international presence. And more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- Samsung Launches 2019 4K, 8K QLED Line
- Apple's streaming video service might finally arrive in April
- Arlo Pulls the 4K Arlo Ultra From Shelves to Address Early User Feedback | Digital Trends
- Savant Shows Home Automation OSD through Apple TV
- Crestron ISE 2019 News: Launch of Crestron Home OS 3; Demos of Apple Integration - Technology Integrator
- Amazon to Acquire eero to Help Customers Better Connect Smart Home Devices | Amazon.com, Inc. - Press Room
- Why Amazon buying Eero feels so disappointing
- Pic of the Week