On this episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Tony Ostrom, President of the WiSA Association. Tony shares everything you need to know about this exciting standard for high-definition, ultra-low latency, multichannel, wireless audio. Designed specifically for high-performance theater and media room applications, WiSA may be the answer you’ve been looking for to simplify your next surround sound setup.
That plus the latest home tech headlines including: A new Savant integration from JoshAI. Samsung’s Galaxy Home speaker may arrive by April (Bixby sighting!) Samsung existing the Blu-ray business? Leviton brings app control to your circuit breakers. Google and Amazon getting greedy with the data. Nest’s undisclosed microphone gaffe. And more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- JOSH.AI ANNOUNCES ADVANCE VOICE INTEGRATION WITH SAVANT®
- Samsung CEO says the Galaxy Home speaker will arrive by April
- Leviton’s new smart Load Center brings app control to your circuit breakers
- HomePod Estimated to Have Just 4% Market Share Worldwide Despite 45% Sales Growth Last Quarter
- Samsung Will No Longer Release New Blu-ray Players In the U.S. | Digital Trends
- Your Smart Light Can Tell Amazon and Google When You Go to Bed - Bloomberg
- Users alarmed by undisclosed microphone in Nest Security System
- Interview - WiSA with Tony Ostrom
- Pick of the Week