On this episode of HomeTech: SnapAV continues to gobble up distributors, acquiring north west-based Custom Plus. Are rumors of HAI’s demise greatly exaggerated? Prime Day topples records. Amazon Music Unlimited growth rate is outpacing its competitors. Hulu quietly brings back 4k. CEDIA names Mitch Klein its Lifetime Award Winner. Five key questions about the forthcoming HBO Max streaming service. And much more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- What toolbox?
- HomeTech Headlines
- SnapAV Acquires West Coast Distributor Custom Plus, Adds 12V to Portfolio
- HomeTech Mystery - RIP HIA -> 404 Page
- Prime Day Sales Topple Amazon Records, Despite Worker Strike
- Amazon Music Unlimited Is Fastest Growing Music Streaming Service | Digital Trends
- Hulu will add NASA TV to its lineup of live channels
- Apollo 11 in Real-time
- Hulu quietly brings back 4K video, but only for Apple TV and Chromecast Ultra
- New Wyze Smart Plug 2-Pack Runs $20
- CEDIA Names Mitch Klein as Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
- HBO Max: Five Serious Questions About Warner's New Streaming Service | Digital Trends
- Pick of the Week
- Press and hold the GO button on the OOKLA Speedtest App