On this episode of HomeTech: Kick off your Super Bowl weekend us as we cover the latest headlines in the smart home including: Sonos lowers prices and announces new accessories. More news surfaces about AT&T’s forthcoming streaming service. DirecTV Now drops 267,000 subscribers as promotional pricing ends. Roku enables premium subscriptions through it’s Roku Channel. Samsung’s new 8K chip and the end of ugly bezels. Crestron rebrands Pyng technology to “Crestron Home”. A peek inside OneVision’s service model. And much more!
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Super Bowl Live Stream: How to Watch the Football Game Online for Free
- HomeTech Headlines
- Sonos now works with YouTube Music
- Sonos Lowers Prices and Announces Accessories
- AT&T’s forthcoming streaming service so far sounds a lot like Hulu
- DirecTV Now loses 267,000 subscribers as AT&T clears out promo pricing
- Roku’s à la carte premium subscriptions arrive today, but without HBO
- Reelgood's Universal Streaming Guide Is Coming to Millions of Smart TVs | Digital Trends
- Vizio begins SmartCast 3.0 TV beta testing with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support
- HomeKit Weekly: Previewing TV support in the Home app on iOS 12.2
- Samsung's New 8K Display Chip Could Shrink Bezel Sizes to Nothing | Digital Trends
- Goodbye Pyng, Hello Crestron Home OS 3: ‘Dramatic Redesign’ at ISE 2019
- A Day in the Life of a Remote Service Team
- Pic of the Week