On this episode of HomeTech: Seth and Jason sit down to discuss the latest home tech headlines including: Abode adds HomeKit to its new hub. Atlona gets acquired by Panduit. YouTube TV now available nationwide. Walmart pulls the plug on its rumored streaming service. Hulu drops the price on its base streaming service but raises the price of its live offering. And does Netflix’s latest price increase herald the end of streaming’s golden age? Or just the beginning?
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- Abode will add HomeKit to its new smart home hub
- Atlona Acquired by Panduit, with A/V and IT Convergence in Mind
- Comcast shrinks video subscriber losses down to 29K in Q4
- YouTube TV finally goes nationwide almost two years after launch
- Walmart Abandons Its Plans For a Streaming Netflix Killer | Digital Trends
- Viacom acquires Pluto TV streaming service for $340 million
- Hulu drops to just $5.99 per month after Netflix’s price hikes
- As Netflix Raises Prices, Streaming’s Golden Age Is Ending | Digital Trends
- Why Netflix Raising its Prices is a Good Thing
- Pic of the Week