On this episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Adam Justice, CEO and Founder of ConnectSense. We discuss the company’s new Smart Outlet 2, as well as how ConnectSense helps other product manufacturers and OEMs implement their own connected solutions. Adam also shares his perspectives on developing products for all of the major DIY platforms (Alexa, HomeKit, and Google), as well as some of his takeaways from CES 2019.
That, plus the latest home tech headlines including: how to turn any speaker into an Alexa speaker, a new partnership between Sonos and IKEA, NBC to launch a new streaming service, a truly novel approach to privacy in the connected home, and much more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- This is the first truly great Amazon Alexa and Google Home hack
- HomeTech Headlines
- Turn any speaker into an Alexa smart speaker for only $19.99
- Sweet sound of SYMFONISK - IKEA Today
- LG sale slashes OLED TV prices by up to $1,000
- NBC finally jumps in the streaming wars — announces a new service to compete with Netflix and others
- Amazon's Updated Base Model Fire TV Stick Now Comes With Alexa Remote | Digital Trends
- Do Ring Employees Have Access to Customer Surveillance Feeds?
- For Owners of Amazon’s Ring Security Cameras, Strangers May Have Been Watching Too
- Interview: Adam Justice of ConnectSense
- Pic of the Week