On this episode of HomeTech: We welcome Chris Carney, CEO, and co-founder of abode systems, onto the show. Chris joins us to discuss abode’s robust and highly customer-centric approach to DIY home security. We cover everything from abode’s flexible pricing options and smart home integrations, to the exploding popularity of DIY security and the challenges faced by consumers in today’s evolving connected home market. Don’t miss it!
That, plus the latest home tech headlines including: Control4 lifts the veil on their new OS3 software. New insights from Best Buy on their Total Tech Support program. Hubitat introduces a mobile app. Amazon expands it’s Alexa Announcements capabilities. A new ecobee thermostat rumored to be coming very soon. And more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- Control4 Unveils New Smart Home OS 3 Platform
- Best Buy Learns ‘Ton of Surprises’ from Total Tech Support Clients
- Best Buy and the Client Experience - Residential Systems
- NBC launches its free news streaming service
- Hubitat Unveils Mobile App for Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Platform
- Alexa's intercom-like broadcasts come to more non-Echo devices
- New Ecobee & SmartSensors Detailed
- Interview: abode systems CEO, Chris Carney
- Pick of the Week
- The Smart Home Show is back! Check your RSS Feeds!