On this episode of HomeTech: The CE Pro 100 list for 2019 is out. A look at Savant’s new architectural POE speakers. Wyze releases their new (insanely cheap) Wyze Sense kit. Amazon may be working on a new hi-fidelity streaming service. A team at Harvard thinks they know how the streaming TV war will be won. The once-hot robotics startup, Anki, has crashed and burned. August halts sales of their new View doorbell camera after widely reported issues by early users. UniFi’s interesting new Dream Machine merges pro features with a consumer aesthetic. Is Congress finally getting serious about IoT security?
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- Changing Lanes: CE Pro 100 Deepens RMR Sources in 2018
- Savant Micro Aperture Powered Architectural Speakers Driven by PoE
- Wyze Sense Smart Home Kit Now Shipping
- Amazon may be working on a high-fidelity music streaming service
- Hulu hits 28 million Subscribers, Adds Marvel Shows/
- Former Roku Execs Launch Smart TV Advertising Network
- Streaming War Won | Shorenstein Center
- Robotics Company Anki Shutting Down
- The once-hot robotics startup Anki is shutting down after raising more than $200 million
- August halts View wire-free video doorbell sales, early customers eligible for full refund
- UniFi Dream Machine brings pro features to an AiO design - 9to5Toys
- U.S. Congress Finally Gets Some Good Ideas About IoT Security
- Pick of the Week