On this episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Giles Sutton, CEDIA’s VP of Industry Engagement, to get his take on the upcoming EXPO in Denver! Giles shares several exciting updates surrounding the big event. Additionally, we dive into some of the organization’s latest initiatives including a promising new workforce development program and increased outreach to the design and specification community. Don’t miss this one!
That, plus the latest home tech headlines including: Rumors of a new Apple TV to be unveiled next week. The 8K Association has released key performance attributes for this (daunting) new spec. RoomMe’s “room-level personalization” sensors make their debut to the CI channel. And more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Happy Hour 2019 Info
- CEDIA EXPO 2019- Home Tech Trade Show & Conference in Denver
- HomeTech Headlines
- Apple Invites Media to September 10 Event at Apple Park: 'By Innovation Only'
- New Apple TV With A12 Chip and 'One More Thing' Teased Ahead of Next Week's Apple Event
- 8K TV Performance Specification Released
- RoomMe Adds Person/Location Tracking for True Home Automation; First Custom Integrations at CEDIA
- Pick of the Week