On this week's episode of HomeTech: KRACK... no, you shouldn't panic. Details on Amazon's "Custom Home Services" program, why they can't be trusted, and why that doesn't matter. Thoughts on Movies Anywhere, a killer new app for cord cutters. Netflix reaching new highs. And much more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Here’s a workaround for the #WPA2 WiFi exploit.
- Hide your kids, hide your Wi-Fi! Vulnerability found in WPA2 encryption
- Severe WiFi security flaw puts millions of devices at risk
- Why the Krack Wi-Fi Mess Will Take Decades to Clean Up | WIRED
- Severe flaw in WPA2 protocol leaves Wi-Fi traffic open to eavesdropping | Ars Technica
- Amazon Details ‘Custom Home Services’ Program Featuring CEDIA Smart Home Pros - CE Pro
- CEDIA Dealers Shouldn’t Trust Amazon as Smart-Home Partner, Says Industry Veteran - CE Pro
- Amazon’s Decision on ZigBee vs. Z-Wave Makes No Sense - CE Pro
- ‘Movies Anywhere’ will combine movie libraries across iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, and VUDU from multiple studios | 9to5Mac
- How to use Movies Anywhere to stream your digital movie library - The Verge
- Tip: Convert physical Blu-ray and DVD discs to iTunes with Vudu and Movies Anywhere
- Netflix adds another 5.3M subscribers as stock price reaches all-time high after Q3 earnings – GeekWire
- Amazon Prime Video could hit Apple TV 4K very soon, according to rumor
- A Surprising Lesson Integrators Can Take Away from the Netflix Price Hike | ResidentialSystems.com