On this week's episode of HomeTech: The joy of summertime in Florida. Have we reached the voice-enabled speaker tipping point? Samsung wants to compete with Echo and HomePod, if only Bixby could speak English. An OTT video comparison worth 7 minutes of your time. Hulu lands a carriage deal with HBO. Another large builder dabbling in the smart home. An (unlikely?) marriage of convenience between Sonos and Crestron. Savant and Ihiji finally play nice. And more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- After Apple’s HomePod announcement, Samsung said to be also planning intelligent speaker | 9to5Mac
- Alibaba Unveils the Tmall Genie X1 Voice-Activated Speaker | Investopedia
- The Voice Speaker Tipping Point – Tech.pinions
- How to Get the Best Live TV Streaming : Hulu vs. YouTube vs. DirecTV | Digital Trends
- You can now subscribe to HBO through Hulu for $14.99/month | 9to5Mac
- Meritage Homes to Include Advanced Wireless Home Automation Package in New Homes - NASDAQ.com
- Crestron and Sonos Deepen Their Relationship - Strata-gee.com
- Sonos Available Through Crestron, the Only Home Automation Co. with Embedded Sonos App - CE Pro
- Savant Home Automation Now Works with Ihiji for Remote Monitoring, Management - CE Pro
- TRENDnet Partners with Domotz for Remote Network Monitoring - CE Pro