On this week’s episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Mike Maniscalco, co-founder of Ihiji, to discuss the company’s robust system monitoring platform. Established in 2009, Ihiji was a first-mover in the remote technology management space. Mike shares his thoughts on the importance of RMR, and how his company helps home tech pros make the critical transition to service based pricing.
That plus… The (unsurprising) demise of Kaleidescape. Samsung jumps on the voice control bandwagon. Reinventing WiFi seems to be all the rage. And Amazon has its eyes set on the streaming music game.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Kaleidescape shutting down | Kaleidescape Owners' Forum
- Goodbye Kaleidescape, Thank You for Your Service | CEPro
- Kaleidescape is Shutting Down: Interview with CEO Cheena Srinivasan | CEPro
- It seems Samsung made its own smart home hub to rival Amazon’s Echo | TNW
- Netgear Orbi
- Netgear's plan to solve awful Wi-Fi is a second router
- Amazon to reportedly offer Echo-only streaming music for $5 a month
- Interview: ihiji