On this week's episode of HomeTech: The NEEO remote is finally shipping, and we are joined by Raphael Oberholzer, the company's founder, to discuss the product's long-awaited release! Way back on Episode 55, we spoke with Raphael following their wildly successful Kickstarter campaign. Since then, the home tech world has been anxiously awaiting the product. Raphael offers his perspectives on the winding road of a smart home startup, discusses the current state of the NEEO ecosystem, and shares a small glimpse of the big plans ahead for the company! Don't miss it!
That plus... A judge pumps the brakes on Ring's new security system. Control4 looks to cut some dead weight as their stock hits record highs. "Whole World WiFi" from Ubiquiti. And much more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- FLASHBACK: HomeTech 55 - NEEO: The Thinking Remote with Raphael Oberholzer
- HomeTech NEEO Thinking Remote Review
- Pic of the Week -- Don't Touch the Glass!
- Judge Halts New ‘Ring Protect’ Smart Home Security System in ADT Lawsuit - CE Pro
- Control4 Thrives in Q3; Plans to Cut Unproductive Dealers - CE Pro
- AmpliFi Teleport : The Home Wi-Fi that Covers the World by Ubiquiti Labs, LLC — Kickstarter
- Planet NEEO