On this episode of HomeTech: Seth and guest co-host Cody Crossland chat about the week’s sparse headlines and chat about the technology in Cody’s new home. Cody also needs help figuring out where to install a TV in his Family Room. Submit your ideas through our feedback form or by emailing feedback at hometech.fm. There’s a picture at the bottom of the show notes.
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- BlackWire – Wholesale CE Distributor | Automation Software | Support
- HomeTech Headlines
- New Sonos Satellite Speaker Pops Up in FCC Filing
- August’s sleek new ‘View’ doorbell cam and Ring’s upcoming security lights leak ahead of CES 2019
- Black Mirror Bandersnatch: How to Watch Endings
- The Reddit detectives have decoded Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
- How to Watch 'Black Mirror: Bandersnatch' on Apple TV or Chromecast
- Pic of the Week
- Cody's Living Room - Help Cody figure out where to hang his TV. Submit ideas to feedback at hometech.fm