On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Alex Capecelatro, CEO and co-founder of Josh.ai, to discuss the latest at both his company and in the world of AI as a whole. Alex introduces us to Josh Micro, their newest product. Way more than a microphone, this powerful little device packs processing, sensors, capacitive touch control, and more into a compact form factor. Even better, Josh Micro brings the company's uniquely powerful voice control and home automation platform to new, more affordable price points. Alex also shares his unique perspective on the latest happenings in the fast-moving world of voice control and AI.
- The FBI wants you to reboot your router
- Netgear wants you to change your password
- iOS 11.4 finally brings AirPlay2 into the wild
- WyzeCam puts out a $30 PTZ camera
- D-Link's new cameras offer PTZ and 3rd-party integration
- Google Home outpaces Amazon Echo for the first time in 2018 Q1
- Pandora's launches a new Premium Family Plan
- Verizon scraps their oft-delayed streaming video service plans
- A HomeKit accessory to make your garden hose smart
- And more...
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!