On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Gabe Halimi, CEO and co-founder of Flo. An intelligent leak detection and water shutoff system, Flo takes water-damage protection to the next level. Tune in to hear how Flo's proactive approach to water monitoring can increase your water-use efficiency and protect your home from one of the most common causes of catastrophic damage.
That, plus the latest home tech headlines including:
- Apple gets into the Thread Group
- Sonos offers Seth an (unsatisfactory) explanation of their AirPlay 2 stance
- Sci-Fi fans can now get their own voice-enabled HAL-9000 replica
- Who killed the cable bundle?
- And more...
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- Apple Is Worth $1,000,000,000,000. Two Decades Ago, It Was Almost Bankrupt.
- Ron Wayne, the Apple co-founder who cashed out for $800
- Apple joins ‘The Thread Group,’ opening up the possibility of more advanced HomeKit tech
- Sonos exec explains why the Play:1 and other older speakers won’t get AirPlay 2 support
- Get your own HAL-9000 replica with Bluetooth and voice command
- Who Killed the Great American Cable-TV Bundle?
- Control4 Hires Charlie Kindel, Amazon Alexa Smart Home Mastermind
- I’m Betting on Control4
- Pick of the Week: Controller for HomeKit
- Interview: Water Leak Detection System with Automatic Shut Off for the Home | Flo