On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Jeff Lyman, Chief Marketing Officer at Vivint, to discuss the company's truly unique approach to the smart home. From their roots as a traditional security provider, VIvint has grown into a powerhouse sitting atop this year's CEPro 100 list with a whopping $653 million in revenue. Tune in to hear how a combination of proprietary hardware, strategic partnerships, and high-touch service have all contributed to the company's wild success.
That plus... Seth wants to sell you a button that does nothing. Jason reviews the new Savant Pro Remote. And a few random thoughts about Google IO.
Thanks as always for listening! Enjoy the show? Please consider supporting our efforts by becoming a Patron!
- Amazon AWS Button | The Next Web
- Hands On: Savant Pro Remote as Universal Remote and Home Automation Controller | CEPro
- Savant Announces 8.0 Home Automation Software, Pro Remote, Improved UI, Autonomic Inside | CEPro
- Google IO 2016
- Google’s answer to Amazon's Echo is code-named ‘Chirp’ and is landing soon | Recode
- Nest releases open-source version of its networking protocol | The Verge
- Interview: Jeff Lyman - Vivint