On this episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Justin Berghoff, Leviton’s Director of Business Development & Product Management. Justin joins us to discuss the company’s Smart Load Center product line. A part of our homes so fundamental that most of us take it for granted, the breaker box was overdue for an intelligent upgrade. Join us to learn how Leviton’s product line is finally bringing circuit breakers into the 21st century.
That plus… Apple is reportedly targeting a November launch for Apple TV+. Ikea doubles down on their smart home strategy with the creation of a dedicated business unit. Amazon’s launches Custom Interfaces for Alexa to enhance connections with games and gadgets. Samsung’s about-face pivot to OLED displays. And much more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Happy Hour 2019 Info
- HomeTech Headlines
- Apple Is Targeting Launch of Apple TV+ Service by November
- IKEA smart blinds won't support HomeKit at launch after all - 9to5Mac
- Ikea doubles down on smart home tech with new business unit – TechCrunch
- Amazon launches Custom Interfaces for Alexa skills to deepen connections with games and gadgets
- Samsung's Quantum OLED Plans Could Mean Better, Cheaper TVs for All | Digital Trends
- Pick of the Week