On this episode of HomeTech: IKEA saves American podcasters from the embarrassment of trying to pronounce Trádfri by rebranding the line to “Home Smart”. Prime Video finally works on Chromecast and Android TV. Wyze adds AI-powered people detection to their cameras. Arlo cameras go on fire-sale pricing. Hulu adds a new “yada yada yada” shuffle button for Seinfeld episodes. Details on AT&T’s forthcoming streaming service, HBO Max. Will Apple’s culture help or hurt their TV+ efforts? And more…
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- IKEA TRÅDFRI ist jetzt IKEA Home Smart - neuer Name und App - IKEA benennt IKEA TRÅDFRI in IKEA Home Smart um
- VIDEO: Ikea Symfonisk Unboxing and Review
- Amazon Prime Video finally works with Chromecast and Android TV
- Wyze adds AI-powered people detection to its $20 Wyze Cam line
- Arlo Pro 3-Camera Security Kit Gets a Massive $250 Discount | Digital Trends
- Guitar Center Continues to Expand Its Custom Installation Footprint
- Hulu adds an episode shuffle button for 'Seinfeld'
- AT&T rolls out a new, super-charged streaming service with HBO shows, 'Friends' and more
- Can Apple hack it in Hollywood? We talk to the man behind Apple TV+
- Pick of the Week