This week Seth sits down to chat with industry veteran and Editor-at-Large of CEPro Julie Jacobson. Julie has been covering the home automation market for more than two decades and has been one of our go to sources for home automation news each week. We chat about the interesting stock performance of Control4 and Alarm.com and discuss the recent news of Savant killing off their LiteTouch panelized lighting control system.
- HomeTech CEDIA 2014 Wrap Up
- CEDIA 2015
- Crazy Home Automation Stocks: Control4 is Tanking, Alarm.com is Volatile
- Savant Kills LiteTouch; Lutron to the Rescue; Debating Hardwired Lighting Control
- Replacing Savant’s LiteTouch Lighting Control System: How Much Will it Cost?
- Control4 Homebuilder Program: Integrators Tout up to 80% Closing Rate
- Nexia Home Automation
- Control4 Chosen By Toll Brothers For Home Automation
- CES - 2016 Information