On this episode of HomeTech: SnapAV throws their hat in the security ring. Who is Logitech’s new remote really for? Amazon rumored to be working on a new free streaming music service. People are listening to your Alexa recordings (PS - it doesn’t matter). Plus, we take a deep dive into Disney’s new streaming video service, Disney+.
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- HomeTech Headlines
- SnapAV’s Big ISC Surprise: Self-Contained Security, Home Automation System With OvrC
- Logitech’s new $250 Harmony Express remote puts Alexa in control
- Amazon may be working on a free, ad-supported music service
- Getting Title at 11:12
- Amazon workers listening to Alexa recordings isn’t a big deal. Here’s why | Digital Trends
- Disney+ reveals launch date and pricing for new streaming service
- Netflix should certainly feel threatened by Disney+
- There are officially too many damn video streaming services
- Comcast Will Stay in Hulu to Be a ‘Pebble in the Shoe’ for Disney: Analyst
- Pic of the Week