On this week's episode of HomeTech: Alexa acting like a creeper. Samsung's 2018 QLEDs put Bixby and SmartThings in the spotlight. An outdoor range for Philips Hue. A very, very good week for ecobee. The Apple-rumor-mill kicks into gear over a lower-priced HomePod. Some surprising follow-ups on last week's Mesh WiFi show. And much more...
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Mystery solved? Amazon explains what cracked up Alexa, and what they’re going to do about it
- Samsung’s 2018 QLED 4K TVs can blend into your wall and control your smart home
- YouTube TV’s price goes up to $40 per month tomorrow
- Philips introduces its first outdoor Hue lights (updated)
- Could Apple already be considering a lower-priced version of the HomePod?
- SmartThings outage takes down Samsung’s home hub
- ecobee Garners $61M in Funding from Amazon, Others
- Alexa-equipped ecobee Switch+ with HomeKit now available for pre-order, ships March 26
- Reddit: Ecobee4 and Alexa Drop-In • r/ecobee
- Lonely eero WiFi Router Needs Home - 1st Generation | eBay
- Pick of the Week