On this week's Happy New Year's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Control4's Director of Product Marketing, Brad Hintze, to discuss the company's recent acquisition of leading RSM provider, Ihiji. Brad also shares several other updates that will excite home tech pros and end-users alike as we head into what will be a busy 2018!
That plus... HomeTech is now on YouTube! Roku's new and unique approach to whole-house audio. Thoughts on Amazon's acquisition of connected camera maker, Blink. The world's largest CES slide deck preview. And more...
Fan of the show? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Pic of the Week: Reddit - Ubiquiti - My coworker: I didn’t have a mounting bracket...
- Roku to power smart speakers, sound bars and whole-home audio - CNET
- Amazon acquires Andover-based Blink, a maker of security cameras - Boston Business Journal
- Slideshare: Julie Jacobson’s Ultimate CES 2018 Preview - 91 Pages of Smart Home - CE Pro
- The stuff that launched at CES 2017 but never came out
- Control4 Acquires Ihiji Validating Importance of Remote Management - Strata-gee.com
- Control4 Acquires Ihiji, Will Drop Recurring Fees for Remote Network Management - CE Pro