On this week's episode of HomeTech: We play catch up after the holiday and cover news stories from the past few weeks. Jim Beam gets smart with whiskey. Amazon and Google duke it out. Amazon Prime Video finally arrives on Apple TV. A "smart speaker mirage"? Crestron making big moves back in residential once again. And much more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- AV Shop Talk E47 | Resignation & Cynicism That Permeates
- Pic of the Week - Custom Oak Unifi Mount
- Jim Beam is selling a smart decanter that pours whiskey on command - The Verge
- I turned a Furby into an Amazon Echo. Introducing: Furlexa - howchoo
- Above Avalon: A Stationary Smart Speaker Mirage
- Google Home can now do two things at the same time
- Apple iPhone 2007 vs Apple Watch
- YouTube to Disappear From Fire TV As Google and Amazon Duke It Out – Variety
- Is Amazon preparing OpenTube to compete with Google's YouTube as companies spar? - Domain Name Wire
- Google, Amazon still tussling over YouTube on shopping giant's gadgets - CNET
- Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV: Here's everything you can watch | Macworld
- Damson Claims First Dolby Atmos Wireless Audio System with Compact, Modular Components - CE Pro
- Crestron Outlines 2018 Resi Roadmap including Pyng Video; Cuts Dealer Base by 20% - CE Pro
- ‘1980’s radio shack called, they want their remote back…’ - CE Pro