On this week's episode of HomeTech: Further hints of 4K / HDR support from Apple. TiVo's Mini 4K looks to ship this Fall. Chamberlain's HomeKit compatible MyQ Home Bridge finally launches... better late than never. Amazon reportedly looking to add multiroom audio to the Echo line. Thoughts on Savant's acquisition of Artison. Comcast unveils new features for their xFi platform. And much more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Pic of the Week
- Code hints the next Apple TV will support 4K and HDR
- The TiVo Mini 4K Is Happening
- Add MyQ to Your Existing Opener
- Apple has proven me wrong about HomeKit
- Amazon reportedly plans to add multiroom audio to Echo speakers
- Anker made a tiny Alexa speaker that’s like an Echo Dot but cheaper
- Savant Acquires Artison for Whole-House Audio and Home Theater
- Comcast deploys new features for xFi Wi-Fi management app
- Will.i.am and Wink’s First Z-Wave Devices: A Shift in Smart-Home Strategy?