On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Florian Woess, CEO of Loxone US. Florian provides a great overview of the company's unique approach to professionally-installed home automation. Comparable to the most established brands here in the states, Loxone's US operations are just getting started. But if their widespread popularity overseas, and rapid growth to over 250 worldwide employees is any indication, they are poised to gain significant market share in the years to come. With a huge array of hardware options. a thoughtful approach to software, and highly competitive price points, Loxone is clearly one to watch. Tune in to our conversation with Florian to learn more about the company's compelling story!
That plus... New hardware and service offerings from Eero. Thoughts on Logitech's new Circle 2 indoor / outdoor camera. Savant's "Wally" line up - What's old is new again. CEDIA's (crazy expensive) new digs. Netflix subscriber numbers surpass Cable. And more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Eero’s new router is twice as powerful and twice as fast as before
- Logitech Circle 2 In/Outdoor HD Home Security Camera
- Logitech’s Circle 2 security camera can transform to fit in different places
- Savant Intros Wall-Mounted Touch Screens
- Why CEDIA is Building New HQ in Fishers, IN: Crunching the Real-Estate Numbers - CE Pro
- Netflix now bigger than US cable market
- Interview: Loxone