On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Sean Miller, President of PointCentral, to discuss the company's unique approach to the smart home market. PointCentral leverages popular home technology products to drive value in both the long term and short term rental markets. Selling into a variety of verticals, PointCentral offers an attractive solution for property managers and renters alike.
That plus... The Echo Show breaks Amazon's mould, but will it catch on? And will the team at Nucleus be left in the wake? Did Hulu just launch a Pay-TV killer, or merely yet another streaming app? Traditional Pay-TV providers are hemorrhaging subscribers at record levels. Is HomeKit ready for prime time? And more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Amazon officially unveils touchscreen Echo Show
- Amazon 'probably copied us' on Echo Show, startup CEO says
- Everything You Need to Know About Amazon’s New Echo Show Alexa-Enabled Touch Screen Device
- Hulu officially launches $40-per-month live TV streaming option with 50+ channels
- Pay-TV has its worst Q1 subscriber losses ever; analyst pegs total carnage at 762K
- Apple TV may be getting Amazon Prime Video at long last
- Opinion: HomeKit is great fun for techies but not yet ready for the mass market
- Even Apple can't make the Internet of Things tolerable
- Rako announces new hub for IoT integrations
- HomeKit Thermostat - Heatmiser Neo HomeKit Compatible