On this week's episode of HomeTech: Amazon Echo just became your personal stylist. Vizio didn't succeed in killing the hard-button remote after all. A Smart home that wants to kill you. Chemotherapy for the the IoT. New research reveals surprising data on media device adoption. Is Home Automation as a profession dead? And much more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Amazon unveils Echo Look, a new $200 Alexa-powered device with camera that offers fashion tips
- Vizio’s new TVs go back to built-in apps and a normal remote control
- Vizio - Company Boldly Proclaims the Era of Physical Button Remotes ss "Going to End" - but Should We Believe Them?
- Welle: Turn Any Surface Into A Smart Interface
- Smart Home Movie Rumor
- This Hacker Is My New Hero - BrickerBot
- Domotz - Fingpedia Report: What Analysing 1 Million Networks Reveals About The Most Popular Mobile And Media Device Brands In The Us And Europe
- The days of AV and home automation as we know it are numbered!
- Presenting the CE Pro 100 of 2017 - CE Pro