On this week's episode of HomeTech: Seth and Jason discuss the latest in home tech news including: a amazing new release from the team at Josh.AI. Ikea makes a surprising, if totally logical, step into the smart home. FetchItGo give users physical buttons... and dry erase markers? Google Home releases a handful of new integrations. Samsung gets into the mesh WiFi game with a compelling offering. Proof, if you needed it, that cable companies suck at customer service. And much, much more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Josh.ai Rebrands as Smart Home Integrated Technologies (SHIT) Launches, a New Player in the Smart Home Space
- Ikea's rolling out a brand-new smart home lineup - CNET
- Ikea’s poised to do for the smart home what it did for design
- Inside the Vivint Smart Home Stores at Best Buy: A Huge Paradigm Shift - CE Pro
- Keep it simple: Use the FetchItGo remote to control your smart home devices
- Google Home takes a swing at Alexa with a big hardware partner expansion
- With connected devices, a smarter home is just an “Ok Google” away
- Google Home to hit the UK next month
- Samsung is also making mesh Wi-Fi routers, but they work with SmartThings
- Netgear Expands its Orbi Brand into a Family of Networking Kits and Wi-Fi Devices | Digital Trends
- Comcast reportedly planning streaming TV service just for its internet customers
- US pay-TV continues to lose subscribers
- TV Service Providers & ISPs Earn The Lowest Customer Experience Ratings