That plus... Rumors of an HDBaseT apocalypse prove far less dire than originally thought. CEDIA gets out of the trade show management business. A look behind the curtain at Crestron. What Apple's recent high-profile hire could mean for their smart home efforts. A few important updates in the ongoing IoT-cyber security. conversation. "Unlock the Box" is officially dead. Read this before you buy a curved TV. And much more...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Integrated Systems Europe 2017
- HDBaseT Snafu? Don’t Update Samsung TVs! - CEPro
- CEDIA Sells Ownership of CEDIA Trade Show - CE Pro
- King of Home Automation: Crestron Revenues Revealed - CE Pro
- Here's what the hire of Dropcam’s founder means for Apple
- How Securifi tested its IoT Security Solution
- Netgear exploit found in 31 models lets hackers turn your router into a botnet
- Prevent Cyber Threats with Dojo by BullGuard System
- Norton Core
- Congressional Committee Officially Asks FCC To Kill Set-Top Box Reform – Consumerist
- Comcast’s Xfinity TV app begins beta test on Roku devices
- Facebook is reportedly making an app for set-top TV boxes
- A review of my new Samsung curved TV: I hate it so much - The Verge
- HD Anywhere