On this week's episode of HomeTech: We dissect the big news from the recently held Savant Dealer Summit. Does a new CEO at Sonos mean the company will finally start playing nice with others? Why we're really at the tip of the voice-control-iceberg. And the nail in the coffin for 3D TV...
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Florida Integrator Builds Successful ‘Disruptive’ Business Model Around Nest
- Savant Home Automation Dealers Seem Newly Energized at Integrator Summit - CE Pro
- Sonos CEO: We May Go Public or Raise More Money to Open New Stores | Variety
- Sonos’ new CEO wants its speakers to work with Alexa, Google, and ‘all the services that matter’
- Integrator on Sonos: We Push Customers to Manufacturers that Support CEDIA Channel
- Alexa Is Conquering the World. Now Amazon’s Real Challenge Begins
- Amazon Echo Introduction Video
- Vizio Smartcast Tvs And Speaker Systems Are Now Compatible With Google Home
- LG's Music Flow speakers will soon be Google Home speakers
- 3D TV is officially dead as Sony and LG stop making sets