On this week's episode of HomeTech: Seth is a new dad! He takes a brief break from changing diapers to join Jason for a chat, and to share some thoughts about becoming a father!
That plus... a few thoughts on what to expect from CES2017. Sony dips their toes in the OLED pool. Samsung is bringing back the Quantum dots. Ransomware finds a new target in (not-so-smart) TV's. The Wynn Las Vegas bets big on voice control. And Facebook's recent intrigues in the AI game.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Sony Plans Two OLED TV Models For 2017 | CEPro
- This man's smart television with Google TV caught some malware, and now it's bricked | Android Police
- CES 2017 News & Highlights: Samsung set to reveal all-new 'QLED' class of 4K HDR TVs? | Trusted Reviews
- Wynn Las Vegas to equip 4,748 hotel rooms with Amazon Echo: It’s ‘seamlessly delicious,’ Steve Wynn says | Geekwire
- Building Jarvis | Facebook
- Jarvis Video | Facebook
- Amazon Sells Out of Echo Speakers in Midst of Holiday Rush | Bloomburg
- Amazon Echo sales reach 5M in two years, research firm says, as Google competitor enters market | Geekwire
- Kindle looking for AV Help | Twitter