On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Kenny Kim, Product Manager for SnapAV's RSM platform known as OVRC Pro. In addition to providing a great overview of the product we discuss what makes OVRC unique in an increasingly competitive RSM landscape, and the general importance of remote monitoring and management tools in the future of the home technology industry.
That plus... We touch on a few of the biggest home technology stories of 2016 (more on that next week, be sure to tune in!). Spotify lays down the law when it comes to integration. SnapAV makes yet another important acquisition. Microsoft has a home automation hub... sort of. Amazon planning a touch-screen enabled Echo? And Comcast is still refusing to play nice with Apple's Single Sign-On service.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- CE Pro Names Top 5 Home Technology Trends & Opportunities for 2017 | CE Pro
- The 5 Biggest Home Tech Stories of 2016 | Residential Systems
- SnapAV Acquires Autonomic | CEPro
- Play music from Spotify straight to Sonos with Spotify Connect | Spotify
- Microsoft's Home Hub ambitions aim to crush Google Home and Amazon Echo [exclusive] | Windows Central
- Amazon Said to Plan Premium Alexa Speaker With Large Screen | Bloomberg
- Apple enables single sign-on for TV Everywhere on iOS; Comcast still hasn’t signed on | FierceCable
- Interview: SnapAV OVRC