On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Gene LaNois - Head of Professional Channel at Nest Labs. Gene provides us with an overview of Nest's unique program, which seeks to create a thriving, and symbiotic relationship with the professionals of various trades who chose to incorporate Nest products into their installation businesses.
That plus... What Apple's (half-baked) efforts tell us about the future of TV. SmartThings teams up with Leviton. Is Savant returning to their roots? And a solar roof that looks nothing like an ugly solar roof.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Apple unveils new TV app for Apple TV, iPhone and iPad - Apple
- Comcast shunning Apple TV single sign-on, working with CTAM on open solution - FierceCable
- Apple's new TV app is an important half-step to the future - The Verge
- Comcast’s X1 and other cable operating systems are ‘going away,’ Roku content chief says - FierceCable
- Samsung SmartThings, Leviton Partner to Offer Lighting Control Bundle - CE Pro
- Tesla Solar Roof
- Tesla is killing off the ugly solar panel. But there's one problem - CNN
- Nest Pro