On this week's episode of HomeTech: Seth and Jason sit down for a lengthy discussion about the huge news that came from Sonos this week. If you're not aware the company finally announced its long-awaited API. Included in the announcement was a list of integration partners including Crestron, Lutron, Savant, Control4, and iPort. In addition to the API announcement, the company also rolled out a voice control partnership with Alexa. Tune in to hear all about the implications of this huge news on the home tech market.
That plus... Coldwell Banker doubles down on the connected home. The interesting partnership between Access Networks and Eero. And Z-Wave makes a big move aimed at maintaining their long-held place in the smart home.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Sonos Now Integrates for Real; iPort, Lutron, Crestron Launch New Controls | CEPro
- Sonos is bringing voice control to the speaker system through Amazon Echo, integrating with Spotify app | 9to5Mac
- SONOS, With Partners and Industry Leaders, Ushers in New Era of Connected Home Listening
- Coldwell Banker Introduces First-Ever Smart Home Staging Kit | HomeToys
- Access Networks Now Offering eero Home Wi-Fi System to Custom Installation Professionals | CE Pro
- Access Networks
- Eero Pro
- Sigma Designs Opens up Z-Wave Interoperability with Public Spec, No Licenses or Fees Required | CEPro