On this week's episode of HomeTech: After taking a week off to let Jason enjoy some time with his newborn son we are back in action to tackle a busy week in home technology news.
Conversations include: Is Sonos finally going to release an API? The great 'technologist debate' continues. Providing solutions versus providing products. A conversation about HDBaseT, 4K and the future of video distribution in general. EchoStar drops Sage like a hot potato. The search for more competition in the handheld remote market. And thoughts on Logitech's new Pop buttons.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Sonos sends out invites to a mystery event on August 30 | TNW
- #LiveInstall Twitter Poll
- Don't Call me a Technologist | Residential Systems
- Video: A Conversation with CEDIA 2016 Keynote Speaker Shelly Palmer
- Valens Responds: What’s the Road Map for 4K @60 MHz HDBaseT with 4:4:4? | CEPro
- Echostar Drops Sage Home Security and Automation Product Line | Multichannel
- The Best Universal Remote You Can Buy | The Verge
- NEEO Test Stations | NEEO
- Logictech Pop | TheVerge