On this week's episode of HomeTech: Steve Hosterman of Greenlight Control joins us to discuss the company's unique twist on remote systems monitoring and management. If you're a home tech pro evaluating different options to implement RMR in your business, Greenlight should absolutely be on your shortlist of tools to consider.
That plus... A recent (and over reported) Nest thermostat glitch. The end of American owned flat panel companies has arrived. Savant swears allegiance to the home tech pro. Some interesting, if not surprising, picks for CEDIA 2016's Best New Finalist award. And Crestron hasn't completely given up on the residential channel (yet anyways).
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Nest error is breaking remote control on some thermostats and smoke detectors | The Verge
- Vizio acquired by Chinese tech company LeEco for $2 billion | The Verge
- CEO: Despite New Remote, Savant is not About the DIY Mass-Market | CE Pro
- CEDIA Announces Best New Product Finalists | CEDIA
- John Clancy’s Mission to Stir the ‘Sleeping Giant’ that is Crestron Home Automation | CE Pro
- Remember when Crestron Said They Were Pulling Out of CEDIA? | Strata-Gee
- Interview: Steve Hosterman - Greenlight