On this week's episode of HomeTech Seth and Jason catch up on the latest news including: A peek behind the curtain of an ultra high end theater install. Thoughts on not one, but two major home technology acquisitions. A discussion about the questionable future of the lowly cable box. The continued challenges facing companies who try and bridge the gap between home automation and control of the media room. And a dissection of Best Buy's new in home technology consulting service.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Peek Inside Jerry Bruckheimer’s Barco Home Cinema
- HomeTech 48 - Now That's a Home Theater!
- Barco Projectors
- JBL Synthesis
- AVAD Acquired by Kingswood Capital | ResidentialSystems.com
- Nortek Being Acquired by Investment Firm Melrose Industries, to be Packaged for Resale | CEPro.com
- The Future of the Cable Box is in Jeopardy | ResidentialSystems.com
- The Marketing Challenges of Remote Controls and Home Automation | CEPro.com
- Best Buy Hopes to Offer In-Home Tech Advice | Engadget