On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by Ubiquiti's VP of Business Development Keenan Lewis to discuss Amplifi, the company's exciting new WiFi system. With a strong track record in the enterprise, Amplifi represents Ubiquiti's first foray into the direct-to-consumer market. Keenan provides us with a great overview of the Amplifi product family, and explains why he thinks Ubiquiti is poised to dominate WiFi in the home.
That plus... #LiveInstall links up with Loxone for a unique event. Jason shares a few belated thoughts about WWDC. What to make of the iControl acquisition. BlueTooth has a new spec, but still no mesh. Ringing the bell for Nokia. And Alexa gets into bed with Logitech.
Fan of the podcast? Want to support our efforts? Please consider becoming a Patron!
- Apple Is Getting Serious About the Smart Home | Residential Systems
- iControl Acquisition Rumors
- Bluetooth 5 Will Be Faster, Have Longer Range & Be Better For IoT | Twice
- Triangulation 254 - Cees Links And Greenpeak
- Nokia Smart Home solution connects residential customers to the Internet of Things | Nokia
- Amazon Alexa Speaks To Logitech Harmony | Zatz
- Interview: Amplifi