On this week's episode of HomeTech: We are joined by the CEO and Founder of SevenHugs Simon Tchedikian to discuss the company's new product, the Smart Remote. Billed as the world's first "contextual remote", this innovate handheld device represents a revolutionary approach to controlling your home's connected devices.
That plus... A brief look ahead to Apple's WWDC. Seth's cord-cutting journey is off to a slow start. Staples makes their exit from the smart home official. And Tony Fadell gets disrupted.
Enjoy the show? Please consider supporting our efforts by becoming a Patron.
- WWDC16 Information
- TiVo® Roamio Comparison Chart - compare the TiVo Roamio Models
- Staples Pulls The Plug On Smart Home | ZatzNotFunny
- Nest’s time at Alphabet: A “virtually unlimited budget” with no results | Ars Technica
- Will Alphabet Sell Nest? | Next Market
- Nest’s CEO Change Signals a Change in Strategy | Jack Daw
- Interview: SevenHugs
- SmartRemote Sign Up