On this week's episode of the HomeTech Podcast: Kohler gives new meaning to the Internet-of-S***. Insights on the demise of Staples Connect. A rather surprising opponent speaks out against the FCC's plan to #UnlockTheBox. The HDCP mafia strikes again. Another national builder hops on the connected home train. And if Control4's looking for a Trojan Horse they need only shift their focus.
Enjoy the show? Please consider supporting our efforts by becoming a Patron.
- Numi Intelligent Comfort Height skirted one-piece elongated dual-flush toilet | Kohler
- SmartThings poaches Amazon engineering director to start simplifying the smart home | The Verge
- If Staples Connect Has Failed, Staples Need Only Look Within for Answers | Medium
- Has Staples Pulled The Plug on Connect? Sure Looks Like It. | NextMarket
- Samsung Developer Conference 2016
- Roku CEO opposes FCC plan to open up cable boxes | TheNextWeb
- Rumor - HDFury pulling products
- Warner Bros. sues “HD Fury” over boxes that can copy 4k video
- Can High Resolution Audio be Trojan Horse for Home Automation? | CEPro
- National Builder Taylor Morrison Installs Scalable Technology Solution for Production Homes | CEPro
- HomeTech Episode 71 - 4Kp, 4Ki, and HD-OH-MY!