On this week's episode of the HomeTech Podcast: We welcome back Joey Kolchinsky, Founder of OneVision Resources, to discuss the company's innovative new white-label Integrator Service Desk offering.
That plus... Nest's CEO Tony Fadell says 'nothing to look at here'. Growing discontentment is the SmartThings community. Our thoughts on the acquisition of Luxul by Legrand. And Azione members are warned of a pending recession.
Enjoy the show? Help support us by becoming a Patron.
- OneVision Solutions
- Tony Fadell says Nest has been launching products "very, very fast" - Walter Colitti
- SmartThings Withdrawn Search
- Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service
- It Turns Out That The Smart Home Is Kind Of Difficult | HomeTech
- Legrand Acquires Luxul Wireless | ResidentialSystems.com