On this episode of the HomeTech Podcast: We are joined by Domenico Crapanzano, Founder and CEO of Domotz, to discuss their innovate platform for remote technology monitoring and management. Built to be lightweight, affordable, and robust, Domotz has quietly become a serious contender for home technology pros looking for a better way to manage client systems.
That plus... Fanning the flames at Nest. What does Revolv have to do with hummus? Our thoughts on a brutal Control4 stock analysis. And Amazon continues to reign body blows on the connected home competition.
Enjoy the show? Want more HomeTech? Join our email list to receive our weekly newsletter and show updates.
- Nest Director Shige Honjo, Engineer Scott Mullins Departing Company | Re/code
- The time that Tony Fadell sold me a container of hummus. | Medium
- Dropcam Tabs Put on Hold, Pre-orders Canceled, as the Company Begins Work With Nest | Droid Life
- Control4: Insurmountable Competitive Pressure Leads To Large Price Cuts And Business Impairment - Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ:CTRL) | Seeking Alpha
- Amazon Enables Developers to Extend Alexa’s Smart Home Capabilities - a New Addition to the Alexa Skills Kit - Amazon Mobile App Distribution Blog
- Echo Endcap at Lowes
- Injured Harry Potter Stuntman Gets Automated Home - CE Pro
- Home: On #068 - SXSW Interactive, with Mike Wolf | The Digital Media Zone
- Interview: Domotz