On this week's episode of HomeTech: Control4's Director of Product Marketing Brad Hintze joins us to discuss what the company has been up to, including the new EA Controller line, the Pakedge acquisition, and a quick look back at their ISE booth.
Plus... Another Apple event and still no HomeKit. A recent SmartThings snafu. Nest and the conversation about pesky terms of service. Nope...Sonos still doesn't care. And Ring steps up their design game.
Enjoy the podcast and want even more HomeTech? Join our email list to receive our weekly newsletter!
- Apple March 2016 Event Video
- HomeTech Twitter Poll
- SmartThings Goes Down, Doesn't Really Say Why
- Hometech Takeaways: Smartthings Issues Apology For Critical Service Disruptions
- Nest Updates TOS - Locks You Out Unless You Agree
- Wake up, Sonos! Gold Dealer Schools CEO John MacFarlane on ‘Staying Relevant’
- Ring Pro Doorbell
- Ring Scores $61.2 Million and Launches New Video Doorbell - Fortune